Sunday, April 15, 2007

MY BEST PICTURE EVER!

Hallelujah! Take a look at this photo evidence. Yesterday, I saw a Leprechaun jumping up and down in an alley, playing with a cat! I carefully took up my camera. He saw me before I could take any pictures of him in the alley, but I tried to follow him. See how he jumps!

One thing that I find hard to understand is that he made no noise at all. No thuds from his feet jumping, no giggling, talking or anything. He moved in complete silence just like air.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is really cool.

Unknown said...

I ALSO BELIEVE THERES LEPERCHAUNS OUT THERE BUT WUT I WANT TO KNOW IS WUT IF U LEAVE THEM SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT AND LET THEM KNOW THAT UR LEAVING THEM FOOD OR SOMETHIN FOR U CAN START GAINING THERE TRUST MAYBE JUST MAYBE THEY WILL LET U SEE THEM IF U WANT TO CHAT SEND ME A MESSAGE AT MY EMAIL ADDRES AND LET ME KNOW ITS ALEXH871@GMAIL.COM BUT I KNOW U WILL ONE DAY SEE ONE AND TALKE TO IT IN PERSON

Unknown said...

I too also believe they are real.I dont know if i was haloosinating but i could have sworn when i was like 5 i seen two leperchauns dancing in front of my parents bed and once i saw them then ran and i went crying to my mom and she said she had once seen the same thing and that is wh yshe slept on the couch till we left the house:)If u want to message me my email is Dirmeyer16@gmail.com:) email me:)

Unknown said...

They are real..few years back I had a pen full of puppies behind my house..there barking woke me and I opened the curtain and there he was...I had to blink and rub my eyes 4-5 times.he was poking a stick at them through the cage ..just to get them going..honest to god truth..of course no one believes me..but I know what I saw